- Our undergraduate students Elizabeth George and Erik Drybread have been selected as the recipients of the
Oracle Undergraduate Research Fellowship for Fall 2018 semester. Congratulations!
- Graduate student Himani Pandita joined the lab to work on image processing and data ananlysis.
- Undergraduate students Elizabeth George and Erik Drybread joined the lab to work on the assembly of
June 2nd, 2018:
- Dr. Gharbi is invited to participate in the Symposium in Honor of Prof. Mark Sutton at McGill University
(Canada). He will talk about the ability of forces in soft matter to direct the assembly of functional nanomaterials.
April 12th, 2018:
- Dr. Gharbi presented his research activities in the Department of Physics at UMass Boston. His talk focused on the "Assembly of Biomaterials in Ordered
March 27th, 2018:
- Dr. Gharbi is invited by the Society of Physics Students to present his research activities in his Lab.
Title of the talk: "Imperfections in Soft Matter: A New Tollkit to Direct Assembly of Advanced Materials."
- Godsgift Omere
joined the Lab to work on "Big Data Fundamentals". Welcome!
- Dr. Gharbi
officially joined the Department of Physics at UMass Boston as an Assistant Professor of Physics.